[Xmca-l] A question on Profit.

Harshad Dave hhdave15@gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 03:52:19 PDT 2021

Dear All,

As per labor theory the unpaid labor (surplus value) is the profit. I
present one simple case here with a question.

There is a Master M with a productive work set up under his command. A
raw commodity is processed and the product commodity is exchanged by M
with third parties. There are L1, L2, ….. L10 labours working in the
work set up on a daily wage basis and get reward in terms of money
wage say wg1, wg2, wg3… wg10 respectively. As per the labor theory
there must be unpaid (surplus value - sv) labor amount in each wage i.
e. sv1, sv2, sv3…. Sv10. If Q is the quantity of the product commodity
produced by labours (L1, L2 …L10) Then… my question is….

Is it true that “Limit of profit of M for the day can never be higher
than the sum sv1+sv2+…. + sv10?

NB: I have tried to explain my question with all the possible clarity.
However, if you need still further clarity, please feel free to ask
before you extend your views.

Regards,

Harshad Dave