[Xmca-l] Re: "learning loss"

Shirin Vossoughi shirinvossoughi@gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 17:10:32 PST 2021

Thank you Diana ~ Really appreciate hearing your reflections! Given the
conversations that have happened here as of late, I also strongly push back
on the idea (sometimes expressed in our fields) that race is a U.S. issue.
There are ofcourse specific historical and contemporary manifestations of
white supremacy and racial hierarchy in the U.S. context, but these are
deeply global concerns that require careful attention from scholars of
learning.
Shirin