[Xmca-l] Job Available

David Kellogg dkellogg60@gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 15:09:16 PST 2021

There's a job available teaching psychology at United Arab Emirates
university. These jobs are highly lucrative, and UAE is an exciting and
interesting crossroads at which to live, work and observe an important part
of the world at an important historical moment.

People considering the job described in the publically available attachment
should probably consider this information as well:

LGBT rights in the United Arab Emirates - Wikipedia
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_the_United_Arab_Emirates__;!!Mih3wA!Rs88-WLNfF_PHw9rRzoIZzFGhF27LY_FJvjZggOBK5_EGtU1kfCuVfPi-zU8u7nM05h9Ug$ >

I am circulating both pieces of information on this list at my own
initiative and on my own responsibility.

David Kellogg
Sangmyung University
,

New Article with Song Seon-mi in Early Years:

Un-naming names: Using Vygotsky’s language games and Halliday’s grammar to
study how children learn how names are made and unmade

Some free e-prints available at:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/2C9HCKGJEYNVEKUGHYKV/full?target=10.1080*09575146.2020.1853682__;Lw!!Mih3wA!Rs88-WLNfF_PHw9rRzoIZzFGhF27LY_FJvjZggOBK5_EGtU1kfCuVfPi-zU8u7nUgfqr1A$

New book forthcoming in 2021:

L.S. Vygotsky's Pedological Works, Vol. II: The Problem of Age.
Translated with Prefatory Notes and Outlines by Nikolai Veresov and David
Kellogg