[Xmca-l] Re: Video series: Join the discussion

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Mon Oct 12 05:03:25 PDT 2020

There will be a new video to discuss every week

See
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://culturalpraxis.net/wordpress1/video-series-join-the-discussion/__;!!Mih3wA!XA6bkDo6rN5k-XsErHaX63I3uusR9CBD1impU5HMTJYcc8www4xxb4yckB3l8eFrKzDsyw$

for this week's edition - Nikolai raising some very
fundamental and provocative epistemological and ontological
issues.

andy

*Andy Blunden*
Hegel for Social Movements <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://brill.com/view/title/54574__;!!Mih3wA!XA6bkDo6rN5k-XsErHaX63I3uusR9CBD1impU5HMTJYcc8www4xxb4yckB3l8eHXzPuvWA$ >