[Xmca-l] Re: Translations - Shona and Russian

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 12:06:15 PST 2020

I translated Piaget's book on dialectics with the aid of google. There was
much work both pre- and post-googletranslate though. Part of this I put
down to understanding the domain, just as one can question translations if
one knows what they are about.

Huw