[Xmca-l] Re: ...kind of like guarding Lenin's tomb

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Fri May 29 08:44:09 PDT 2020

Yes, to win as in to gain, which is about mastery.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.etymonline.com/search?q=win__;!!Mih3wA!TvIqQYgJ5qPvUOa7EbV5KXcJmE-jbwNNru2fEGAQrxLjls5vdL9jGSJLBzhzZAImpjMWHA$

And, incidentally,

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.etymonline.com/search?q=confidence__;!!Mih3wA!TvIqQYgJ5qPvUOa7EbV5KXcJmE-jbwNNru2fEGAQrxLjls5vdL9jGSJLBzhzZAItvdbE3w$

But as a life goal, that is something else beyond psychology. :)

Best,
Huw