[Xmca-l] Re: ...kind of like guarding Lenin's tomb

Anthony Barra anthonymbarra@gmail.com
Fri May 29 08:28:34 PDT 2020

Yes.  And winning is generally more fun than losing -- all other things
being equal.

What do you think of this quotation? I think it's interesting: "Imagine
that the goal of life isn't to win the game. The goal of human life, in
some sense, is to with the *set* of all possible games; in order to win the
set of all possible games, you don't need to win any particular game. You
have to play in a manner that ensures that you'll be invited to play more
and more games."

The full context is here; it's a very quick read (a youth sports anecdote),
like 90 seconds or so: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://bit.ly/2XdQEFF__;!!Mih3wA!XzDIU8Xkoo3EdYtzN9jRUtNPmuN6pIXRX7nTJQPXKsuc_xKReATPNseCToxtzmO52yUEng$

Thanks again, Huw.

Anthony