[Xmca-l] Re: "sociocultural psychology" ?

Charles Bazerman bazerman@education.ucsb.edu
Thu May 21 16:39:06 PDT 2020

Chuck
----
די פאַרייניקטע שטאַטן איז אַ פאָלק פון ימאַגראַנץ
الولايات المتحدة هي أمة من المهاجرين
Los Estados Unidos es una nación de inmigrantes.
The U.S. is a nation of immigrants.
History will judge.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://bazerman.education.ucsb.edu/__;!!Mih3wA!UdR-cXE19n-03Jjt39MDyaiXPCetvzV_ddvfJ8xBccyD4cmkbEtWZazzkkK4dIsilvUyDg$
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Charles_Bazerman__;!!Mih3wA!UdR-cXE19n-03Jjt39MDyaiXPCetvzV_ddvfJ8xBccyD4cmkbEtWZazzkkK4dIvDz5arhA$
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.isawr.org__;!!Mih3wA!UdR-cXE19n-03Jjt39MDyaiXPCetvzV_ddvfJ8xBccyD4cmkbEtWZazzkkK4dIshZcKT2g$

Andy,
Two historical notes:
1. Don't forget Berger and Luckmann's 1966 Book Social Construction of
Reality, which is built on Luckmann's earlier work on sociological
phenomenology.
2. And on the right always lurking in deconstruction, remember Paul DeMan
and his checkered past.
Chuck

 (1) The discovery of the "social construction of reality" was an