[Xmca-l] Re: Conference: The Psychology of Global Crises May 20-30 American University of Paris

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Wed May 20 09:17:16 PDT 2020

Looks relevant and interesting, Annalisa. Thanks for forwarding.

I appreciated the piece in the Nation. Back in the day what is here the Old
Left
is what I grew up thinking was the New Left.  Talk about "seeing life from
both sides now!"

I particularly liked their invocation of Weber at the end of the piece.  It
seems like advice
very much appropriate to the moment.

mike

--

"How does newness come into the world?  How is it born?  Of what fusions,
translations, conjoinings is it made?" Salman Rushdie