[Xmca-l] Conference: The Psychology of Global Crises May 20-30 American University of Paris

Annalisa Aguilar annalisa@unm.edu
Tue May 19 22:28:50 PDT 2020

Hello Venerable Others of the XMCA,

Somehow, clicking links on various associated websites, I learned about this conference which is starting the kickoff in a few hours (midnight PST). I think there might be lectures recorded for those in different time zones. Many great presentations from folks all over the world.

See:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.aup.edu/psychology-global-crises/schedule__;!!Mih3wA!R6P-EKxb6DFao-FZ1uRaK1C_8yVUO-MmC05xV18VPibLTSNJlndmTI_Rr-1RX6pFfOAksA$

I figure since there is (understandably) a great rush to understand this boiling pot we find ourselves in, this virtual conference may be of interest to those on this list. And it is free...

Kind regards,

Annalisa