[Xmca-l] Teacher Learning & CHAT

ARTURO CORTEZ cortez@berkeley.edu
Wed May 13 19:46:21 PDT 2020

Hello, colleagues.

I hope this message finds you well. I am planning to teach a course in the
Fall entitled Teacher Learning and Critical CHAT. I am reaching out to get
a list of readings that you think would be foundational and on the cutting
edge in this domain. In particular, the course aims to introduce teacher
educators/researchers  a Critical CHAT perspective as they design teacher
learning environments. A specific feature of the course is to support the
doctoral students in developing and building a theory of learning for
teachers. If you have any recommendations, especially the names of scholars
in this field, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you so much for considering.

Take care,
Arturo Cortez

--

*Arturo Cortez, PhD*

Assistant Professor

Teacher Learning, Research & Practice
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.colorado.edu/education/academics/graduate-programs/teacher-learning-research-practice__;!!Mih3wA!XicfXu18ggQvF9xQwQ8ZqqFNibxtPSQ5Px1xZhiWYcJ_F9jvo5q-mPixJtBKaz6rtBLvxg$ >

Learning Sciences & Human Development
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.colorado.edu/education/academics/graduate-programs/learning-sciences-human-development__;!!Mih3wA!XicfXu18ggQvF9xQwQ8ZqqFNibxtPSQ5Px1xZhiWYcJ_F9jvo5q-mPixJtBKaz7drDa5FQ$ >

School of Education | UCB 249 | Room 314

University of Colorado Boulder

Ute, Cheyenne, and Arapaho Territories

415.261.3155 (mobile)

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://cuboulder.zoom.us/my/arturocortez__;!!Mih3wA!XicfXu18ggQvF9xQwQ8ZqqFNibxtPSQ5Px1xZhiWYcJ_F9jvo5q-mPixJtBKaz7U1N26Ig$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://cuboulder.zoom.us/my/arturocortez__;!!Mih3wA!XicfXu18ggQvF9xQwQ8ZqqFNibxtPSQ5Px1xZhiWYcJ_F9jvo5q-mPixJtBKaz7U1N26Ig$ >

https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.colorado.edu/education__;!!Mih3wA!XicfXu18ggQvF9xQwQ8ZqqFNibxtPSQ5Px1xZhiWYcJ_F9jvo5q-mPixJtBKaz7iEuGxjw$

Sign up for office hours here
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://calendar.google.com/calendar/selfsched?sstoken=UU5TZVROaHY5Wl85fGRlZmF1bHR8M2ZhMmNkNjE3MjA2MTY3ZjkwZjU0YmVhYTkyNzAzM2E__;!!Mih3wA!XicfXu18ggQvF9xQwQ8ZqqFNibxtPSQ5Px1xZhiWYcJ_F9jvo5q-mPixJtBKaz6lAyXyHQ$ >
.