[Xmca-l] Re: A contribution of value, I hope

Anthony Barra anthonymbarra@gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 16:50:31 PDT 2020

Thank you to David Kellogg for weighing in on my Halliday/threshold-concept
question!

David, I've taken your answer, edited it a tad, and added some light
annotations here: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://tiny.cc/6qf1qz__;!!Mih3wA!R1tuEz28TKCRX-z854TQcafClzwE-T5yfevnoxkw5DRwjpbz239rg0baB8eFK_R16hv7mQ$

Please let me know if anything needs changing; I don't want to publish any
misinformation.

Thank you again,

Anthony