[Xmca-l] Re: Eighth Grade Reading and Paradise Lost

Anthony Barra anthonymbarra@gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 19:01:37 PDT 2020

Same! But it was a Welcome Change of Pace.

I'll say this: helping kids see enjambment, as a tool poets use and one
they too can use, makes as big a difference as anything else I show them.
And with older kids, looking at interrupted clauses in sonnets is the
biggest bang for their buck.

Cool tip David, thanks