[Xmca-l] Re: Trust networks

Anthony Barra anthonymbarra@gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 06:26:23 PDT 2020

Aysegul,

That is gratifying to hear, thank you.  I appreciate Andy, and the many
productive exchanges we've had, in and out of public.  He and I disagree on
various things, but who cares!  He knows so much, and starting with our
first public chat in 2012, Andy has been a scholar and a gentleman, always
gracious to share his knowledge and his opinions.

Side topic: next week I should be releasing the biggest video collaboration
I've worked on. It deals with the topic of 'Vygotskian research' and will
be tailored to anyone (primarily new researchers and educators) interested
in that topic.
I hope it will be a valuable contribution.

Thanks again, and congratulations on your successes ~

Anthony