[Xmca-l] Re: Just Beyond Yourself

HENRY SHONERD hshonerd@gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 14:44:39 PDT 2020

Anthony,
I appreciate your pointing out that the SPLC used to do great work. Was it that Dees lost his way or that what used to be acceptable no longer is? Maybe both? My sense, and that of Sam Harris, is that the left eats its own. And that what he calls “moral panic” around issues of sexism and racism, has gripped campuses around the country so that he (Harris) can’t have an honest conversation with people on the Left. Plays right into Trump’s hands.
Henry