[Xmca-l] Re: Philosophie des Geistes?

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Tue Jul 28 18:56:20 PDT 2020

Mike: "ergo, there needs to be time in the unit of analysis..."

I see it differently. As I see it, "Ergo, there needs to be
a contradiction in the unit of analysis."
Hegel calls this a "concrete individuality." (/conkrete
Einzelheit/) Grasping a process entails also grasping it as
a "simple something" (/das Einfache/). The very word "unit"
suggests this.

Andy

*Andy Blunden*
Hegel for Social Movements <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://brill.com/view/title/54574__;!!Mih3wA!QzMlCZx70ZxnkyT1HzbSwNk_bmzINWj07m8S5jQ3hXxb3w23Q7d6XCeqZWe9YcQgvNjGLg$ >