[Xmca-l] Re: Philosophie des Geistes?

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Fri Jul 24 19:48:51 PDT 2020

Why restrict ourselves to observing the boot, Andy? Why not study the
process of the boot's coming into being historically and in contemporary
activities that bring boots
into being? In psychology a focus on products not processes is a constant,
justified complaint of critical scholars I have been reading.
What am I missing?
mike

--

I[image: Angelus Novus] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelus_Novus__;!!Mih3wA!TdBQQPR-bTnIx9Yw4iUDrSZjBM8SLdsDSSgJWTB1zVuHNiaB834h-O5LHdkFFcAZeBSdQQ$ >

The Angel's View of History is looking as plausible in 2020 as it did to
Walter Benjamin & Klee in 1940

Cultural Praxis Website: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://culturalpraxis.net__;!!Mih3wA!TdBQQPR-bTnIx9Yw4iUDrSZjBM8SLdsDSSgJWTB1zVuHNiaB834h-O5LHdkFFcB7eRB5Zw$
Re-generating CHAT Website: re-generatingchat.com
Archival resources website: lchc.ucsd.edu.
Narrative history of LCHC:  lchcautobio.ucsd.edu.