[Xmca-l] Re: Re-generating CHAT: Interesting symposium on July 2, at 5 pm Central European Summer Time

Antti Rajala ajrajala@gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 15:08:22 PDT 2020

Dear all,

Please note that the recording for the symposium *Learning from Learners:
Power, Resistance and  Learners' Voices in an Era of Uncertainty *(see
below for details) presented at the EARLI SIG 10-21-25 conference on July
2, 2020, is now available for viewers at the Cultural Praxis website. This
is the link to the recording
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://culturalpraxis.net/wordpress1/2020/07/11/re-generating-chat-online-symposium-learning-from-learners-power-resistance-and-learners-voices-in-an-era-of-uncertainty/__;!!Mih3wA!UTHP7__XDysgW5GBugcWiVFsSL1CdZL8_aErW8bUTM3ENXIQWHLLfK9YwnVrYTXGYYHhrw$

The symposium was considered very successful based on the experience of the
presenters as well as based on the feedback we received from the audience.
About 53 persons took part in the session.

Best wishes, Antti