[Xmca-l] Re: Indigenous rights

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Thu Jul 9 09:48:08 PDT 2020

Amazing! What a huge victory for Indigenous people.  And it comes as the
Standing Rock Sioux stopped the
pipeline running through their land.

sure enough the times, they are a changing.
mike

--

It is unwise to run after people for their own good- Traditional Vai Proverb

Cultural Praxis Website: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://culturalpraxis.net__;!!Mih3wA!Q1OGzmaRIhPVOSjKcZ0XIEvR9UY6_28zXxMCQ4AzqJMAxhut6Y4FqH7C_Sb6GT_mQJ8ROA$
Re-generating CHAT Website: re-generatingchat.com
Archival resources website: lchc.ucsd.edu.
Narrative history of LCHC:  lchcautobio.ucsd.edu.