[Xmca-l] Re: A practical request (re: memory development)

Bella Kotik-Friedgut bella.kotik@gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 01:33:59 PDT 2020

To all theoretical and practical advice, I would add one important
point - *metacognition
*which has to be present and can be promoted at the age of 10.
Sincerely yours Bella Kotik-Friedgut