[Xmca-l] Re: Your views on a question.

Martin Packer mpacker@cantab.net
Wed Jul 1 07:27:29 PDT 2020

I neglected to mention that Piaget described himself as a structuralist, for example in this book (recently republished):

Piaget, J. (1988). Structuralism. New York: Harper & Row. (Original work published 1970)

…which was reviewed here:

Turner, T. (1973). Piaget’s structuralism. American Anthropologist, 75(2), 351-373.

…the text of which is available here:

http://lchc.ucsd.edu/MCA/Mail/xmcamail.2016-07.dir/pdfyfYQIHEVQj.pdf <http://lchc.ucsd.edu/MCA/Mail/xmcamail.2016-07.dir/pdfyfYQIHEVQj.pdf>

Martin