[Xmca-l] Re: frame theory

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 06:34:09 PST 2020

Well, in terms of perspectives, the political example can be studied in
terms of a "conversation" between two (or more) perspectives. However,
rather than arriving at a greater synthesis, the short-term political
intention appears to be a deliberate obtuseness. In my paper I am more
interested in the dialectical synthesis, however asymmetric conversations
have their part in terms of a zpd etc, and resistance to learning is a
parallel to your scenario. I suppose that an area that I focus on and which
might be overlooked by the reframing/rhetoric focus is the cognitive
richness and robustness in terms of ontological construal -- e.g. effective
politics seems often to be about talking to the "lowest common denominator"
whilst maintaining a higher-order unspoken conception -- a bit like some
academics :).

If anyone is interested in reviewing/processing this work (mostly all done,
I think) as representing/meriting a PhD, please get in touch. It is a
mixture of AT, cybernetics, constructivism, developmental psychology,
computing etc.

Best,
Huw