[Xmca-l] Re: Just Published: L.S. Vygotsky's Pedological Works Vol. 1

Wagner Luiz Schmit wagner.schmit@gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 04:35:15 PST 2020

Dear David (I hadn't made the connection with the cereal until now).

I couldn't agree more. And you just reminded me of social ZPD, so yes,
let's keep working and see where it goes.

And for anyone that got by my (now I see as unnecessary) harsh words, I am
really sorry. My apologies.

I as playing games yesterday and a genetics biologist friend of mine was
complaining of very similar stuff. Them my brother in law, a pharmacist,
said this: what you guys are discussing are problems in the academia
bubble, I need to explain people why you should follow the doctor
instructions for engineers.

Wagner