[Xmca-l] Re: Mike Cole video interviews to be uploaded into XMCA discussion

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Sun Feb 16 18:43:56 PST 2020

Anthony, I really liked that video of Natalia's as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJiZio1JFN0

As Natalia makes clear, the message she delivers from
Vygotsky is not one which is easily heard by US and others
of us in the Anglosphere. But it fits nicely, I think,
doesn't it, with how I responded to your question on the
social situation of development. Perhaps if Wendy can record
her video-question we can continue this theme with Zoped?

Andy

*Andy Blunden*
Hegel for Social Movements <https://brill.com/view/title/54574>
Home Page <https://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/index.htm>