[Xmca-l] Re: some videos for a general audience

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Fri Feb 7 01:46:58 PST 2020

You've said a lot of things I heartily agree with, Helen,
and it would help me a great deal if you would explain to me
exactly what you /mean/ by "the philosophy and the method."

Andy

*Andy Blunden*
Hegel for Social Movements <https://brill.com/view/title/54574>
Home Page <https://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/index.htm>