[Xmca-l] Re: "Self-awareness, Perspective, and Imagination -- with Huw Lloyd"

Anthony Barra anthonymbarra@gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 08:53:16 PDT 2020

"Straddling the Abstract and the Concrete -- with Andy Blunden":
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://youtu.be/ec94eQSSX8E__;!!Mih3wA!S33cTVIkU7U9v9FUG591iGWUqwJtBKNyXVcYA2nA_QKFGGvaUmFJKVsQ-Ah85IMcOT5oGA$

"Researcher and chronicler Andy Blunden reflects on his own relationship
with Vygotsky, his role and contributions to the Vygotsky-sphere, and some
developmental landmarks of his own. (Originally published August 28, 2020)
Thanks again to Andy.