[Xmca-l] "this remarkable list" (Gabosch, 2002)

Anthony Barra anthonymbarra@gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 08:47:06 PDT 2020

Good afternoon,

In a search for an article cited in S. Chaiklin's great "The zone of
proximal development in Vygotsky’s analysis of learning and instruction"
(2003), I stumbled upon a post that I believe many here will enjoy
re-reading:
http://lchc.ucsd.edu/MCA/Mail/xmcamail.2002_11.dir/0156.html

Thank you,

Anthony

P.S.  Here is the article I was searching for (in case anyone can help):

   - Vygotsky, L. S. (1935a). Dinamika umstvennogo razvitiza shkol’nika v
   svjazi s obucheniem. In Umstvennoie razvitie detei v protsesse obuchenia
   (pp. 33-52). Moscow/Leningrad: Gosudarstvennoie Uchebno-pedagogicheskoie
   Izdatel’stvo.

And the reference, in context: