[Xmca-l] Re: Covid as World Perezhivanie?

Helena Worthen helenaworthen@gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 08:50:43 PDT 2020

Mike, I’m glad you’re watching “Servant of the People.”  There was also a good article in the New Yorker November 4 2019 about Zelensky and where he came from.

I think there are some other countries where comics have been elected.

Meanwhile, here’s an article about Vietnam, which has reported “No deaths” from COVID 19, a figure that has people scratching their heads. I am on another list with people along a spectrum of Vietnam watchers and no one has been able to dispute that number.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.thenation.com/article/world/coronavirus-vietnam-quarantine-mobilization/__;!!Mih3wA!S_Ivkerl8HSFWPl9nl-uyvOmsYBGZjtzgxn0TompdJRQrZ_HMbCKX3z_LfbQGbWBZbbqoQ$  <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.thenation.com/article/world/coronavirus-vietnam-quarantine-mobilization/__;!!Mih3wA!S_Ivkerl8HSFWPl9nl-uyvOmsYBGZjtzgxn0TompdJRQrZ_HMbCKX3z_LfbQGbWBZbbqoQ$ >

Helena Worthen
helenaworthen.wordpress.com <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://helenaworthen.wordpress.com/__;!!Mih3wA!S_Ivkerl8HSFWPl9nl-uyvOmsYBGZjtzgxn0TompdJRQrZ_HMbCKX3z_LfbQGbWj-0VWHg$ >