[Xmca-l] Re: FW: Unbelievable: number 19th strain according to Fox News?

Anthony Barra anthonymbarra@gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 15:30:38 PDT 2020

Hello Julian.  I'm imagine this board is a 'safe space' for you, but not
everyone here is persuaded by your non-argument.

As this is neither the time nor the forum, I will limit my remarks to these
(and hopefully no one will spin this into a mindless, political
back-and-forth).

Thank you for your efforts ~

Anthony