[Xmca-l] Re: Language in the Time of Covid 19

David Kellogg dkellogg60@gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 14:04:02 PDT 2020

Thanks, Bowen!

I love the chop. It's a female, of course--because it's carved in instead
of carved out--very appropriate for kibitzing....

Election in South Korea today! I have to go vote before the asymptomatic
positives are allowed to vote in the evening. Hey--it's a whole lot better
than what they had in Wisconsin....

David Kellogg
Sangmyung University

Book Review: 'Fees, Beets, and Music: A critical perusal of *Critical
Pedagogy and Marx, Vygotsky and Freire: Phenomenal forms and  educational
action research'  in Mind Culture and Activity*

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10749039.2020.1745847

Some free e-prints available at:

https://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/QBBGIZNKAHPMM4ZVCWVX/full?target=10.1080/10749039.2020.1745847

New Translation with Nikolai Veresov: "L.S. Vygotsky's Pedological Works
Volume One: Foundations of Pedology"

 https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9789811505270