[Xmca-l] Re: Language in the Time of Covid 19

Tom Richardson tom.richardson3@googlemail.com
Tue Apr 14 06:17:19 PDT 2020

David Kellogg's latest 'clarification' is a real source of light and uplift
to me, reducing the every bit of distance between us (all), apart from the
social - David, you feel very close.
I trust that this message does not break any xmca rules about personal
comment.
Tom Richardson (kibitzer) Middlesbrough UK
        BoWen