[Xmca-l] Re: Love in the time of corona

robsub@ariadne.org.uk robsub@ariadne.org.uk
Tue Apr 14 13:14:36 PDT 2020

I don't disagre with you, though :-)

Many students are indeed quite ready for this type of learning. And even
those I crudely describe as brought up on Snapcaat and Tiktok are often
ready for it, they're just not practised at it yet. Once you've got them
in the water, they start splashing around with real enthusiasm. But for
quite a few, you have to get them in the water. That makes it very
imortant to start the course in the right way.

Rob