[Xmca-l] Re: Hegelian sources of CHAT

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 11:45:58 PDT 2019

Hi Henry,

If you're familiar with the text the issue is straightforward.

LSV reveals pre-formal concepts, formal concepts, and post-formal concepts
(through his methods / critiques).

I am simply drawing Andy's attention to an apparent mis-mapping between
LSV's pre-formal and Hegel's formal and LSV's formal and Hegel's post
formal.

The labelling of dialectical added confusion. As a process it can be
applied across different 'levels', although LSV seems to reserve it (in
vol. 1) for his unit-based analysis.

Best,
Huw