[Xmca-l] Re: Hegel for Social Movements

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Sun Sep 1 17:53:49 PDT 2019

Right. I never saw chs 5&6 of Thinking and Speech as being
about Linguistics. I took them as being about /concept
development/. There is indeed a vast synergy between Hegel
and Vygotsky, when you line LSV's developmental psychology
with Hegel's Logic. Striking. And the /differences /in
detail are interesting too.

But this close comparison of Vygotsky and Hegel is the topic
of another book. This is for social movements. I "use"
Vygotsky and CHAT people will see it, but until the last few
pages it is a kinda hidden agenda.

Andy

*Andy Blunden*
https://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/index.htm