[Xmca-l] Re: V. V. Davydov’s mathematics curriculum

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Thu Oct 3 16:10:36 PDT 2019

Hello Ayse Tokac et al

The most extensive work I know on Davydov's curriculum in the US is by the
late Jean Schmittau.
Here is a summary essay.
http://lchc.ucsd.edu/mca/Mail/xmcamail.2014-11.dir/pdfNp67WhAW7c.pdf

If you look on google you will find all of her work I believe.

mike cole

--
 fiction is but a form of symbolic action, a mere game of “as if”, therein
lies its true   function and its potential for effecting change - R. Ellison