[Xmca-l] Re: Doubt: Translation - Dictionary of Psychology (Vygotsky and Varshava)

Gisele Toassa giseletoassa@gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 10:19:22 PST 2019

How interesting, Andy! I had never heard of this Dictionary. Thank you so
much for this reference!
Martin, it was written by more than 30,000 psychologists of 1012 cities.
Truly, the information that I received is that Vygotsky did very little in
the Dictionary co-authored with Varshava, and that his views are mostly
pre- experimental studies of his associates.
I think that the historic importance of the Dictionary remains.
Nevertheless, it is probably not a good idea to translate it. It may be
confusing to a broader audience.
Cheers,
Gisele (gtoassa@gmail.com).