[Xmca-l] Re: Doubt: Translation - Dictionary of Psychology (Vygotsky and Varshava)

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Fri Nov 8 16:17:04 PST 2019

It is a very comprehensive Dictionary of Psychology written
by our friends in Russia. I know it only because I
translated the entry on "Perezhivanie" and had a brief
conversation with the author of that entry.

Andy

*Andy Blunden*
Hegel for Social Movements <https://brill.com/view/title/54574>
Home Page <https://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/index.htm>