[Xmca-l] PhD position sustainable citizenship

Alfredo Jornet Gil a.j.gil@ils.uio.no
Wed Nov 6 03:10:25 PST 2019

Hi all,

I am very excited that a PhD position is now open to work in our www.seas.uio.no<http://www.seas.uio.no> project in the area of “scientific literacy for sustainable citizenship” for the next 4 years. Perhaps relevant to you, your students or networks (some knowledge of a Scandinavian language is required, though a very strong candidate willing to learn very fast would also be electable).

A 3-years postdoc position is coming very soon too, both with short deadlines. People can contact me if they have questions.

See post here: https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/177836/phd-research-fellowship-in-the-field-of-scientific-literacy-for-sustainable-citizenship

Best wishes,
Alfredo