[Xmca-l] Re: Research on refugees/immigrants/migrants and Legitimate Peripheral Participation?

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 08:20:39 PDT 2019

Yes, but interestingly this may only be "potentially exploitation" in the
circumstances of apprenticeship to distinguish genuine participatory
learning from "doing porridge".

I can entertain the notion that strife serves an important function and in
doing so the tyranny of inaccessible means of production may have some
virtue. That's probably not very communist.