[Xmca-l] Re: Research on refugees/immigrants/migrants and Legitimate Peripheral Participation?

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Thu Jun 27 07:41:40 PDT 2019

I don't agree with that. The classic mode of exploitation is
private ownership of the social means of production, but
being "conscious" of this as a means of exploitation labels
you as a Communist, which the majority are not

andy

*Andy Blunden*
https://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/index.htm