[Xmca-l] Re: Gunther Kress

Charles Bazerman bazerman@education.ucsb.edu
Sat Jun 22 20:32:09 PDT 2019

His works on children's writing and multimodality were foundational. He was
a very decent, gentle, and open person who was always ready to discuss
ideas and provide really interesting and useful perspectives. His absence
will be palpable.
Chuck
----
די פאַרייניקטע שטאַטן איז אַ פאָלק פון ימאַגראַנץ
الولايات المتحدة هي أمة من المهاجرين
Los Estados Unidos es una nación de inmigrantes.
The U.S. is a nation of immigrants.
History will judge.
https://bazerman.education.ucsb.edu/
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Charles_Bazerman