[Xmca-l] Re: FW: BBS Call for Commentary Proposals: Veissière et al.

Alfredo Jornet Gil a.j.gil@ils.uio.no
Thu Jun 20 05:55:18 PDT 2019

Certainly, Anne-Nelly, the work you just shared would be relevant for that commentary,
Alfredo

From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu <xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu> on behalf of PERRET-CLERMONT Anne-Nelly <Anne-Nelly.Perret-Clermont@unine.ch>
Sent: 20 June 2019 11:53
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: FW: BBS Call for Commentary Proposals: Veissière et al.

It would be great to have someone from XMCA who would comment and enrich
this debate (on these days I am not available to do it).
The underlying model in this upcoming article seems to rely mostly on
conformity, monological approaches, etc. In the paper (attached here) we
offer a completely different approach, much more inspired by dialogism,
cultural historical theory, and a serious account of the activity that the
child indulges in when answering.
Hoping to read you on these issues.

Anne-Nelly

Prof. emer. Anne-Nelly Perret-Clermont
Institut de psychologie et éducation
Faculté des lettres et sciences humaines
Université de Neuchâtel
Espace Tilo-Frey 1   CH 2000 Neuchâtel (Switzerland)
http://www.unine.ch/ipe/publications/anne_nelly_perret_clermont