[Xmca-l] Re: Translation or Paraphrase?

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Tue Jun 11 17:31:42 PDT 2019

Firstly, I have checked the transcription, and it is indeed
true to the /LSVCW/ version. Originally, the old "Thought
and Language" translation had been used here, but a few
years ago I replaced it with Minick's.

My initial reaction is that Minick's rendering of the
sentence is much easier to read and understand. What is the
issue for you?

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/index.htm