[Xmca-l] Re: Marx and Der Judenfrage

David Kellogg dkellogg60@gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 16:43:17 PDT 2019

Thanks, Wolff-Michael (I think Marx's actual name for his pamphlet was "Zur
Judenfrage".

But then why is Heydrich's infamous "Final Solution to the Jewish Question"
called *Endlösung der Judenfrage?*

(My grasp of German grammar is highly tenuous, as you can see!)

David Kellogg
Sangmyung University

New Article:
Han Hee Jeung & David Kellogg (2019): A story without SELF: Vygotsky’s
pedology, Bruner’s constructivism and Halliday’s construalism in
understanding narratives by
Korean children, Language and Education, DOI: 10.1080/09500782.2019.1582663
To link to this article: https://doi.org/10.1080/09500782.2019.1582663

Some e-prints available at:
https://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/KHRxrQ4n45t9N2ZHZhQK/full?target=10.1080/09500782.2019.1582663