[Xmca-l] Re: Do we find Inequalities in wild life system?

James Ma jamesma320@gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 05:12:14 PST 2019

I know what you mean, Andy. To put these two philosophical polarities
together is a waste of time, even to try!
But what I'm really interested is looking at the polysemy and multimodality
of *subjectivism* in social science research. That's worthwhile - Peirce
would be impressed!

James

*James Ma  Independent Scholar **https://oxford.academia.edu/JamesMa