[Xmca-l] Re: Do we find Inequalities in wild life system?

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Tue Jan 29 04:36:35 PST 2019

So long as we set out from subject on one side and object on
the other, putting them together is a hopeless task,
complementary or not. Subjectivity and objectivity are
abstractions from a shared social life.

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/index.htm