[Xmca-l] Re: Do we find Inequalities in wild life system?

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Mon Jan 28 16:16:35 PST 2019

Mmm, "subjective" is a polysemous word, Huw. It is not a
matter of precision but of relativity. "Inequality" is a
famously contested concept, as is "injustice," but its
contestation is necessarily in a social context and with
social content. Justice and equality are given objective
form in law and social policy in definite, really-existing
states or organisations challenging for state power, not the
opinion of individuals.

andy

Andy Blunden
http://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/index.htm