[Xmca-l] Re: Do we find Inequalities in wild life system?

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Mon Jan 28 06:12:12 PST 2019

I can't agree that with your suggestion, Huw, that
inequality (in the meaning with which Harshad used it) is
something subjective, in the eye of the beholder. Such a
view would be very pernicious politically. The fact is that
states have emerged and developed over many centuries so as
to makes objective certain concepts of justice, among which
are various qualified and nuances notions of equality. This
is not  figment of my imagination.

andy

Andy Blunden
http://www.ethicalpolitics.org/ablunden/index.htm