[Xmca-l] Re: Do we find Inequalities in wild life system?

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 05:59:24 PST 2019

We find "wild life" systems that are imbalanced and subject to radical
changes.

Inequality is a perceptual/cognitive construct and predicated on an
ontological scope. We find the condition of inequality (or comparison) in
our thinking and behaviour. Every living thing "finds" inequalities. We do
not find inequality, we find the awareness of inequality.