[Xmca-l] Re: Do we find Inequalities in wild life system?

Andy Blunden andyb@marxists.org
Sun Jan 27 21:25:05 PST 2019

Harshad,

"Inequality" is a meaningless concept when referred to
Nature. Likewise "Injustice."

Justice and equality are relevant only to the extent that
the subjects are living in an 'artificial' world, out of
Nature. Natural disasters and the plenitude of Nature have
these dimensions only to the extent they are imposed on or
made available to different classes of people by the social
system.

Hope that helps.

Andy

Andy Blunden